DOE Seeks Clean Energy and Manufacturing Innovators for 2022 Lab-Embedded Entrepreneurship Program
Oct 4, 2021
Participants will have unparalleled access to national laboratory facilities, equipment, and expertise. The program also supports mentorships to help researchers gain entrepreneurial training and exposure to leaders from academia, industry, government, and finance.
There are three separate cohorts for applicants to apply under, each with a unique upcoming informational webinar session for interested parties to learn more. The three cohorts include:
- Chain Reaction Innovations (Argonne National Laboratory; Lemont, IL): Applications due October 31. Informational webinars through October.
- Cyclotron Road (Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory; Berkeley, CA): Applications due November 15. Informational webinars through November.
- Innovation Crossroads (Oak Ridge National Laboratory; Oak Ridge, TN): Applications due October 31. Informational webinars through October.
- ASME’s Energy Policy Guiding Principles.
- ASME’s position statement on Strengthening the U.S. Manufacturing Sector.
To learn more about the fellowship program or to apply visit: https://www.energy.gov/eere/amo/lab-embedded-entrepreneurship-program/.