Special Issue - InterPACK 2023
Journal of Electronic PackagingSubmit Paper
InterPACK is a premier international forum for the exchange of state-of-the-art knowledge in research, development, manufacturing, and applications of electronic packaging and micro/nano-electromechanical systems. It is also the flagship conference of the ASME Electronic and Photonic Packaging Division (EPPD). The Journal of Electronic Packaging (JEP) publishes papers that use experimental and theoretical methods, approaches, and techniques to address and solve various mechanical, materials, thermal, and reliability problems encountered in the analysis, design, manufacturing, testing, and operation of electronic and photonics components, devices, and systems.
Authors are invited to submit their manuscripts revised from their original conference papers to be considered for the Special Issue. These papers will be reviewed by the AE/GE and go through the normal JEP review process. Presentation-only contributors are also invited to develop full-length manuscripts and submit them for review. The aim of this InterPACK Special Issue is to publish outstanding papers with a diversity of scientific works representing all tracks of InterPACK2023.
Topic AreasTHE SCOPE OF THIS ISSUE INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO:
- Heterogeneous Integration
- Data Centers and Modular Edge Systems
- Electronics Packaging
- Power/RF Electronics and Photonics
- Multiscale Thermal Transport and Energy Storage
- Flexible, Wearable, and Printed Electronics
- Transportation Systems, AI and Machine Learning
Submission InstructionsPlease note the manuscript shall meet the following minimum prerequisites before submitting it to this JEP SI:
1. The SI is targeted to publish honorary-quality papers with InterPACK2023 flavor, but it’s not equivalent to conference proceedings.
2. Please revise an original InterPACK2023 conference paper with new contents to meet “similarity” requirement of <50% compared to original conference paper.
3. The submission should be directly revised from the InterPACK2023 paper or technical presentation. Please include the original InterPACK paper in the appendix of your submission to this SI.
Should you have any questions, please contact Prof. Ron Warzoha at Ronald.Warzoha@gmail.com.
The manuscripts should indicate the InterPACK2023 paper number clearly on the first page.
Papers should be submitted electronically to the journal through the ASME Journal Tool. If you already have an account, log in as an author and select Submit Paper. If you do not have an account, you can create one here.
Once at the Paper Submittal page, select the Journal of Electronic Packaging, and then under the Special Issue field, select InterPACK 2023.
Papers received after the deadline or papers not selected for the Special Issue may be accepted for publication in a regular issue.
Prof. Ronald Warzoha, United States Naval Academy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Prof. Ashutosh Giri, University of Rhode Island (email@example.com)
Prof. Damena Agonafer, University of Maryland (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Dr. Jimil Shah, Stealth Startup (email@example.com)