Insurance and Financial Services
As an ASME member, you can take advantage of a selection of benefits that can bring greater peace of mind to your career, your family, your future, and your life. In other words, for everything that matters.
The ASME Insurance Program has been delivering exceptional protection at affordable rates since 1958. ASME members can choose from an array of insurance programs such as life, long-term care, accident and disability, along with many other programs.
ASME members receive exclusive rates available only to members. Visit ASME Group Insurance Program website to learn the benefits of ASME Group Insurance.
View the video to learn more about how you can benefit from reliable, confident coverage from insurance providers you can trust.
Bank of America® Credit Card ProgramShow your pride with ASME while earning more cash back for the things you buy most.
Apply for the American Society of Mechanical Engineers Bank of America® Cash Rewards Visa Signature® credit card that rewards customers with up to 3% cash back on certain purchases, all while helping to support ASME initiatives. In addition to earning cash back rewards for yourself, use of this card benefits ASME at no extra cost to you!
Here are some of the features of the ASME Bank of America® Cash Rewards Visa Signature® credit card:
- 3% cash back in the category of your choice: gas, online, shopping, dining, travel, drug stores, or home improvement/furnishings. You may change your category as often as once each calendar month for future purchases in the Mobile Banking app or Online Banking, or make no change and it stays the same.
- 2% cash back at grocery stores and wholesale clubs.
- 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- You will earn 3% and 2% cash back on the first $2,500 in combined choice category/grocery store/wholesale club purchases each quarter, then earn 1%.
- Rewards are automatic and do not expire. There's no need to register your card or sign up to earn your cash rewards.
- Choose how you want to receive your cash. Redeem it into a Bank of America® checking or savings account or have it applied as a statement credit.
- Get a $150 cash rewards bonus after making at least $500 in purchase(s) within the first 90 days of account opening.*
* You will qualify for $150 bonus cash rewards if you use your new credit card account to make any combination of Purchase transactions totaling at least $500 (exclusive of any fees, returns and adjustments) that post to your account within 90 days of the account open date. Limit 1 bonus cash rewards offer per new account. This one-time promotion is limited to customers opening a new account in response to this offer and will not apply to requests to convert existing accounts. Other advertised promotional bonus cash rewards offers can vary from this promotion and may not be substituted. Allow 8-12 weeks from qualifying for the bonus cash rewards to post to your rewards balance. The value of this reward may constitute taxable income to you. You may be issued an Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 (or other appropriate form) that reflects the value of such reward. Please consult your tax advisor, as neither we, nor our affiliates, provide tax advice.
This credit card program is issued and administered by Bank of America, N.A. Deposit products and services are provided by Bank of America, N.A. and affiliated banks, Members FDIC and wholly owned subsidiaries of Bank of America Corporation. Bank of America and the Bank of America logo are registered trademarks of Bank of America Corporation. Visa and Visa Signature are registered trademarks of Visa International Service Association, and are used by the issuer pursuant to license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. ©2019 Bank of America Corporation
Special offer just for ASME members.
Open an ASME personal checking account† and show your pride in your profession with every debit card purchase. Enjoy key features like Online Banking with Bill Pay plus Mobile Banking on your mobile device.*
Click here for more information.
Please review the Personal Schedule of Fees, also available at your local financial center.
† ASME banking is available with eligible checking accounts
*Mobile Banking requires that you download the Mobile Banking app and is only available for select mobile devices. Message and data rates may apply.
Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC. ©2019 Bank of America Corporation