NSF Solicitation for Future Manufacturing (FM) Program
Mar 30, 2020
Three thrust areas have been identified for support in FY 2020 under the solicitation:
- Future Cyber Manufacturing Research
- Future Eco Manufacturing Research
- Future Biomanufacturing Research
- Future Manufacturing Research Grants
- Type I: $500,000 to $750,000 per year for up to five years
- Type II: $750,000 to $2,000,000 per year for up to five years
- Future Manufacturing Seed Grants (FMSG)
- Up to two years at a level not to exceed $250,000 per year
- Future Manufacturing Networks (FMNet)
- Up to five years of support at a total amount of $500,000
Letters of Intent are due by April 10, 2020, and full proposals are due June 05, 2020.
To view the full solicitation, please visit: https://www.nsf.gov/pubs/2020/nsf20552/nsf20552.htm.