DARPA is Accepting Applications for New Computer Science Postdoctural Research Fellowship
Dec 14, 2020
Without corrective action, these adverse impacts will lead to a dearth of research-qualified individuals in computer science fields that include cyber security; software engineering; artificial intelligence; machine learning; data science; human machine interaction; social network engineering; along with others that are critical to U.S. national security and economic competitiveness.
Funding is currently available for projects that touch on the following topics:
- Computational Theory of Insecurity
- Cross-Disciplinary Knowledge Discovery
- Ego-Centric Emotion Recognition
- Multi-Scale Models of Social Dynamics
- Identifying Insecurity in Software of Unknown Provenance
- Calming Advisor to Reduce Conflict Online
- Rethinking Design through Imprecise Specifications
- Software Source of Truth
- Evaluating Generative Common Sense Question Answering
For further information and to apply, click here: https://beta.sam.gov/opp/e81b9b4267e04dea81f859cce8b13cf1/view.