A scholarship is considered by ASME to be a grant made to a student to enable or assist the student in pursuing an educational program in mechanical engineering or mechanical engineering technology at the undergraduate or graduate level. [from Society Policy P-13.5]
Thank you for your interest in our scholarships. The application is open this year from December 1 thru March 1 for scholarships funding the following academic year.
At a Glance
- The online Scholarship Application is now closed for the 2018-19 academic year scholarships. Please return to this website between December and March to apply for scholarships for the 2019-20 academic year.
- Please click on the "About ASME Scholarships & How to Apply" link on the left for instructions and access to the online application.
- An ASME student membership is required to login to the online application system. Join ASME or Renew your membership.
- Applicants must be accepted and enrolled full-time in an ABET accredited school for the entire following academic year (starting in the fall). Check for your college or university.
- ASME Scholarships have only one application to complete for all scholarships in this group.
- Students must apply again each year.