ASME.org's Top 5 Videos of 2019
Dec 20, 2019
by John Kosowatz
The rise of augmented reality as a design tool and the emergence of blockchain as the vehicle to enable an emerging smart grid were video subjects that highlighted emerging technologies. In the field of bioengineering, simulation software has become a powerful tool in speeding design of medical devices. Robots are increasingly being developed and used in myriad ways, and the development of robots that can perform maintenance on infrastructure or buildings is just one application.
Here’s a look at five of our most-viewed videos of 2019.
1. Bioengineering: Simulation Software: Creating the Future
2. Blockchain Could Deliver the Smart Electric Grid
3. Rise of Maintenance Robots
4. Engineering Apollo 11: The Lunar Program
5. How AR Helps Manufacturing
Top 10 Engineering Stories of 2019