Why Write and Publish With ASME
More than 20,000 authors per year from across all continents share their research with colleagues throughout the world by presenting papers at ASME conferences. In addition to being a convener, ASME facilitates the publication process by ensuring quality content through a well-recognized peer-review process. The benefits of publication also include:
- Existence of an archival record
- Recognition by your peers
- International exposure of your paper and achievements through distribution in both print and digital formats.
- Consideration for journal quality publication as well as divisional and society honors and awards
- Promotion through asme.org and all related media (conference programs, marketing brochures and mailers, etc.)