Special Issue on the State-of-the-Art in Japanese Manufacturing Research
The objective of this special issue is to connect the Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering (JMSE) with Japanese manufacturing researchers, particularly the Manufacturing and Machine Tool Division of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers (JSME), by collection of invited articles of high-level scientific work in manufacturing. It provides an opportunity for Japanese researchers to present their state-of-the-art research results in manufacturing.
THE SCOPE OF THIS ISSUE INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO:
- Additive manufacturing – metal, polymer, and ceramic
- Computer-integrated manufacturing - CAD/CAM/CAE
- Cyber-physical systems in manufacturing
- Laser materials processing
- Machine tool dynamics
- Machining - metal cutting, abrasive, electrical and electrochemical
- Robotics and flexible tooling
- Sensing, monitoring, and diagnostics
- Sustainable manufacturing
Submission InstructionsPapers should be submitted electronically to the journal through the ASME Journal Tool. If you already have an account, log in as an author and select Submit Paper. If you do not have an account, you can create one here.
Once at the Paper Submittal page, select ASME Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering, and then select the Special Issue on the State-of-the-Art in Japanese Manufacturing Research.
Papers received after the deadline or papers not selected for the Special Issue may be accepted for publication in a regular issue.