Online Assessment Based Courses
ASME Assessment Based Courses (“ABC”) are topical, quick and easy-to-take eLearning programs covering a wide range of subjects and interest areas. Specifically developed for engineers and technical professionals at all levels, each self-paced and highly affordable Web-based ABC training course features:
- Convenient, easily digestible self-study modules
- Multimedia files with audio commentary and review questions
- End-of-module assessment tests requiring a pass rate of 70% or above to advance to the next module
- ASME Certificate of Completion
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs) awarded upon successful completion of all modules
To take an ASME Assessment Based Course, you should have access to a personal computer that contains a web browser, and internet connection.
New Assessment Based Courses are continually being introduced. Check back often for new course listings or request a specific topic by contacting ASME Learning & Development at LeaarningExperience@asme.org.