Join your colleagues from industry, academia and government at the ASME 2017 36th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering (OMAE2017) in Trondheim, Norway from June 25-30, 2017.
OMAE2017 is the ideal forum for researchers, engineers, managers, technicians and students from the scientific and industrial communities from around the world to:
- meet and present advances in technology and its scientific support;
- exchange ideas and experiences whilst promoting technological progress and its application in industry, and
- promote international cooperation in ocean, offshore and arctic engineering
Following on the tradition of excellence of previous OMAE conferences, more than 900 technical papers are planned for presentation.
- In June, it doesn’t get dark in Trondheim: during the night, the sun sets only to get up again.
- Trondheim was founded in the year 997 by Viking King Olav Tryggvason. It was the capital of Norway until 1217 under its old name “Nidaros”.
OUTREACH FOR ENGINEERS SPECIALTY FORUM AT OMAE 2016
This specialty forum is designed for students and early professionals who may be seeking employment and would benefit from an improved understanding of the offshore industry. SCHOLARSHIPS WILL BE AVAILABLE TO OFF SET COSTS TO ATTEND THIS EVENT