Join your colleagues from industry, academia and government at The American Society of Mechanical Engineers 2017 36th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering (OMAE2017) in Trondheim, Norway from June 25-30, 2017.
OMAE2017 is the ideal forum for researchers, engineers, managers, technicians and students from the scientific and industrial communities from around the world to:
- meet and present advances in technology and its scientific support;
- exchange ideas and experiences whilst promoting technological progress and its application in industry, and
- promote international cooperation in ocean, offshore and arctic engineering
Following on the tradition of excellence of previous OMAE conferences, more than 900 technical papers are planned for presentation.
- In June, it doesn’t get dark in Trondheim: during the night, the sun sets only to get up again.
- Trondheim was founded in the year 997 by Viking King Olav Tryggvason. It was the capital of Norway until 1217 under its old name “Nidaros”.
2017 Short Course Specials
This is a great year to attend short courses! See how these can provide valuable updates on current developments and offer insights into other disciplines.
Sign up Today!
Through an internal merger in the SINTEF group, MARINTEK has now become part of the new unit SINTEF Ocean. We perform ocean research and innovation for domestic and international trade and industry. Our ambition is to maintain Norway's leading position in marine technology and biomarine research.