“Railway Engineering and Technology Solutions for Tomorrow's Transportation Needs”
Join the JRC Conference!
Papers and presentations are solicited on all aspects of railroad civil, mechanical, electrical, and systems engineering, as well as rail safety, planning, design, financing, operations, and management. Papers on freight and passenger rail subjects are sought. Conference organizers encourage submissions on the following topics as well as other relevant railroad industry research topics.
View our Tracks
- Track 1 Railroad Infrastructure Engineering
- Track 2 Rail Equipment Engineering
- Track 3 Signal and Train Control Engineering
- Track 4 Service Quality and Operations Research
- Track 5 Planning and Development
- Track 6 Safety and Security
- Track 7 Energy Efficiency and Sustainability
- Track 8 Urban Passenger Rail Transport
- Track 9 Electrification
- Track 10 Vehicle Track Interaction
- Track 11 National University Rail Center (NURAIL)
The 2017 JRC (Joint Rail Conference) will take place April 4-7, 2017 in Philadelphia, PA. This international conference is the premier technical event in the U.S.A. including all discipline for freight and passenger rail transportation; mechanical, electrical, civil, and systems engineering, as well as rail safety, planning, design, manufacturing, financing, operations, and management.