The ASME 2017 International Design Engineering Technical Conferences & Computers and Information in Engineering Conference (IDETC/CIE 2017) will take place during August 6-9, 2017 in Cleveland, Ohio. IDETC/CIE 2017 will highlight emergent technologies that impact the critical engineering issues of product design and development, manufacturing, and the management and integration of information systems throughout the product life-cycle. These events are key international meetings for design engineers in academia, government and industry.
To support the peer-review process used at IDETC/CIE, all authors are expected to serve as a reviewer for conference submissions.
- 19th International Conference on Advanced Vehicle Technologies (AVT)
- 37th Computers and Information in Engineering Conference (CIE)
- 43rd Design Automation Conference (DAC)
- 14th International Conference on Design Education (DEC)
- 22nd Design for Manufacturing and the Life Cycle Conference (DFMLC)
- 29th International Conference on Design Theory and Methodology (DTM)
- 13th ASME/IEEE International Conference on Mechatronic & Embedded Systems & Applications (MESA)
- 41st Mechanisms and Robotics Conference (MR)
- 11th International Conference on Micro- and Nanosystems (MNS)
- 13th International Conference on Multibody Systems, Nonlinear Dynamics, and Control (MSNDC)
- 2017 ASME International Power Transmission and Gearing Conference (PTG)
- 29th Conference on Mechanical Vibration and Noise (VIB)
- 10th Frontiers in Biomedical Devices (BIOMED)