The ASME International Gas Turbine Institute presents the fifth ASME Gas Turbine India Conference in Bangalore, India from December 7-8, 2017. The 2-day event attracts the industry’s leading professionals and key decision makers, whose innovation and expertise are shaping the future of turbomachinery. Authors and presenters are invited to participate in this event to expand international cooperation and in depth understanding in the area of gas turbine research and development.
The Most Advanced Turbomachinery Conference in India. ASME Gas Turbine India Conference is the must-attend event for turbomachinery professionals. Over 500 leading experts will gather to present their peer-reviewed research and the latest technology advancements in the industry. If warranted by review, papers may also be recommended for publication in ASME’s Journal of Turbomachinery or Journal of Engineering for Gas Turbines and Power.
- 2-day conference packed with technical education and knowledge exchange
- Panel sessions featuring industry professionals
- Tutorials for those looking to learn about a new topic
- Pre-conference workshops
- Meet and connect with colleagues from Global power exhibition
- Coffee breaks, lunches, and a dinner