Workshops & Training
ASME workshops engage with students by offering practical hands-on experiences. A wide variety of free on-demand career readiness webisodes are accessible from the ASME website.
- Workshops and trainings offered virtually and in-person
- Providing practical, job-relevant knowledge and skills for future engineers
- Monthly Career Readiness, Professional Development, and Technical Workshops such as resume writing, interviewing techniques, time management, business communication
- Training programs with industry recognized certifications such as CAD and Project Management
- Live workshops and trainings conducted by subject-matter experts within ASME’s company partnerships
- In-person workshops led by local ASME professional volunteers and members
- Access to ASME free on-demand career webinars and training courses
- More than 150 workshops, seminars, and training sessions are offered annually for skill development.
“The workshops have been an extremely helpful resource. The various workshops that I have attended focused on professional development, cover letters, resumes, and similar topics. These workshops helped me understand the level of expectation employers want and the elements required to obtain a professional career.”