Volunteer Opportunities with ECEPC
Under the direction of the Student and Early Career Development (SECD) Sector, the Early Career Engineer (ECE) Programming Committee (ECEPC) was formed and is looking to add volunteers to the committee and associated ECEPC Teams.
The purpose of the ECEPC is to serve as the core effort in workforce development specific to early career professionals within ASME. The ECEPC’s vision is to ensure that ASME is the premier provider of professional, technical, and career development resources and to provide the direction to make ASME an irresistible society to attract and retain early career professionals worldwide.
Join an ECE Programming Committee TEAM
If you are interested in joining one of the ECEPC Teams list below, email us directly at email@example.com and let us know which team of choice and we will get you connected with the team lead. (Multiple positions available)
- ECE Representation in all levels of Society Leadership
- Digital Engagement and Content Creation & Delivery
- Building Community through Networking and Events
- Targeting the Transition from Student to Early Career
- Developing Programs for Engagement with Employers
View our On Demand ASME FutureME Webinar to learn more about the teams and ECEPC structure.
Being a committee or team member provides many unique experiences and opportunities including:
- Participating with ASME at the national/international level
- Learning more about activities within ASME
- Making friends and professional contacts
- Increasing team-building and leadership skills
- Having the opportunity to impact early career engineers
- Gaining experience working with a diverse group of individuals
- Showing your employer that you are invested in promoting the engineering profession