Volunteer Opportunities with ECEPC
Under the direction of the Student and Early Career Development (SECD) Sector, the Early Career Engineer (ECE) Programming Committee (ECEPC) was formed and is looking to add volunteers to the committee and associated ECEPC Teams.
The purpose of the ECEPC is to serve as the core effort in workforce development specific to early career professionals within ASME. The ECEPC’s vision is to ensure that ASME is the premier provider of professional, technical, and career development resources and to provide the direction to make ASME an irresistible society to attract and retain early career professionals worldwide.
Join the ECE Programming Committee
If you are interested in joining the ECEPC teams listed below, or have any questions, please write to us at email@example.com.
- FutureME Digital Engagement
- FutureME Resource and Content Management
- FutureME Programs and Content Creation
- FutureME Platform Product Development
Being a committee or team member provides many unique experiences and opportunities including:
- Participating with ASME at the national/international level
- Learning more about activities within ASME
- Making friends and professional contacts
- Increasing team-building and leadership skills
- Having the opportunity to impact early career engineers
- Gaining experience working with a diverse group of individuals
- Showing your employer that you are invested in promoting the engineering profession