ASME is built with the most modern web standards, which give you a better & more reliable experience.
• Our program runs from June – August(approximately 11 weeks)
• We typically accept 10-12 interns during the summer
• Our interns generally work either full time or part-time
• Our interns are generally paid between $20.00 - $22.00 per hour based on their current academic year and experience
• There are opportunities for students pursuing careers in Finance & Accounting, Marketing, Publishing, Human Resources, Information Technology and Engineering
• The program offers each intern individual assignments according to their assigned business unit
Interns may apply by submitting a resume, cover letter and transcript (an unofficial one is acceptable) to email@example.com
Receive exclusive resources and a free ME Magazine subscription, discounts on training, conferences & publications, and join thousands of dedicated engineers.
More about ASME – The AmericanSociety of Mechanical Engineers