Length: 1 days
ASME produces codes and standards that are the most widely used in the world for the design, operation, maintenance, and repair of pressure vessels and nuclear facilities.
This course will provide you with an understanding of valves and how they interact for optimum system performance. During the course you will receive guidance in making cost-effective decisions and tips for avoiding poor valve system operation. You will also learn how valves are used across different industries.
The course is structured in a sequence, starting from basics to detailed discussion of various aspects of valves. The objectives have been designed to help you to develop a full understanding of valves starting from selection, installation, operation, maintenance, to trouble shooting. Two case studies are provided to help support the learning process.
You Will Learn To
- Explain how to select the correct valve for a system
- Identify the most cost effective methods to control flow
- Describe how to reduce equipment costs by proper selection of valves in the system
- Describe how to stop potentially expensive system malfunctions due to improper valve selection
- Identify how to control costs by avoiding improperly selected valves
- Explain how to install, operate and maintain valves
- Describe how to diagnose and troubleshoot valve problems
Please click HERE to view the course outline.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for design engineers, process selection engineers, procurement personnel, project engineers, operation & maintenance engineers, and inspection engineers.
For venue information, please click HERE.