Setting the Standard for Workforce Learning Solutions
ASME In-Company Training delivers customised group training held at an organisation's site, specifically designed to address your company's issues and challenges. All ASME public courses are available for presentation at your company.
Train your staff at your choice of location, on your preferred dates, with a corporate programme tailored to your company requirements.
Obtain the best knowledge and skills at the best prices - explore the benefits of ASME In-Company Training:
- Customised group training courses held at a company's site globally
- Training tailored to your organisation, addressing your issues and challenges
- Courses accommodate your schedule and are held at your facility
- Convenient and cost-effective, saving both on travel and staff time
Leverage The ASME Advantage - a recognised leader in training for engineers & technical professionals:
- Comprehensive courses offer best practices in mechanical engineering and engineering management
- Professional instruction by industry experts – often Code Committee members, each ASME-approved
- Accredited as an Authorised Provider by the International Association of Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard.
Get the training your team needs to succeed… at your location, on your time preferences, to meet your specific requirements.
Contact us to explore how ASME In-Company Training can benefit your organization:
Angie Mooc, Training Advisor, Eram Group
Email: email@example.com, Tel: +971 2 666 0993
“This ASME training program was an exceptional course – presentations, content and pace were perfect, plus a nice balance between lectures and workshops. An excellent learning experience. I really enjoyed it!”
Clement Farrar, Technical Services Engineer, Wyeth Medica Ireland
“Good overview of content, requirements, history, and interrelationships, etc. of ASME Code System and its workings. An ASME Code overview is an immense task, and somehow our instructor succeeded.”
John Stiekema, Senior Engineer – Main Power & Support Systems, Pebble Bed Modular Reactor (Pty) Limited (PBMR)