ASME eLearning delivers online training specifically designed to address your company's issues and challenges. All ASME eLearning courses can be conveniently and economically accessed with a PC to fit individual schedules at any time - from work, at home or on the road. ASME eLearning courses are presented in a variety of different learning formats: Instructor-Led eLearning, Self-Study eLearning, Assessment Based Courses, Webinars and DVDs and CD-ROMs.
Explore the benefits of ASME eLearning...
- Interaction with expert instructors and peers in online virtual classrooms
- Courses can be tailored to address specific organization needs
- Flexible learning to suit each employee's schedule
- Quantifiable employee learning data available for the company
- Studies prove online retention is as good or better than "live" training
Leverage The ASME Advantage...
- Comprehensive courses offer best practices in mechanical and chemical engineering and engineering management
- Professional instruction by industry experts - often Code Committee members, each ASME-approved
- Authorized Provider of Continuing Education and Training by IACET, and complies with the ANSI/IACET-2007 Standard
Browse our online catalog of courses and other educational material to learn of our available offerings.
Contact us to discover how ASME eLearning can achieve your workforce learning goals...
Manager, Global and Corporate Learning Solutions