Join ASME today and
Save 25% plus
receive a free gift!
* 1-800-843-2763 (US & Canada),
* Mention code JOINTODAY to receive this Special Offer
Right now is one of the best times ever to join the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME). Because now you can get all that ASME has to offer - all for far less than ever before.
Get all these valuable benefits...
- A free subscription to ASME SmartBrief - featuring daily summaries of essential engineering news worldwide
- Networking opportunities - Technical meetings and conferences, online communities and local meetings
- AccessEngineering online reference tool with over 600 technical volumes, many with integrated calculator tools, interactive graphs and downloadable tables
- The New ASME Job Board + Career Center - targeted opportunities exclusively for engineers
- Education resources - online articles and content, webinars and videos, member-only pricing for access to the ASME Digital Collection and more
- Technical Interest Groups - Join as many as you wish at no extra cost and engage with engineers from around the world
- The All New Mentoring Program - find a mentor or be a mentor
- A monthly subscription to Mechanical Engineering magazine - featuring important technological breakthroughs and trends that will shape and define the 21st century
- And, much, much more
Plus these extra-value benefits, too!
- 25% off your membership
- Free access to AccessEngineering powered by McGraw-Hill Education - a $5,000 value
- A complimentary all-purpose ASME drawstring backpack
- And, many other exclusive discounts on technical journals, books, articles, conferences, continuing education courses and more
|0-1 year after graduation
|1-2 years after graduation
|2-3 years after graduation
|3-4 years after graduation
|Sales tax will be added for residents of South Dakota and Canada. ASME dues are discounted on a prorated basis from January through May. Further discounts will be applied at check-out for residents of developing countries.