Coming Early 2013!!
The ASME Digital Library will be transitioning to a new platform (SCM6) hosted by Silverchair Information Systems (SIS) and will be known as the ASME Digital Collection.
For more information about the new ASME Digital Collection, contact us at 800-843-2763, +1-973-1170 or email@example.com
Journal Subscription Rates
ASME offers subscription rates for individual and packages.
Transactions Journals Price List (PDF)
ASME 2013 Packages: Transactions Journals, Conference Proceedings, and ASME Press Books (PDF)
Member Pricing Available: please contact Customer Care at:
- Email: ASMEonlinejournals@asme.org
- Phone: 1-800-THE-ASME or 1-973-882-1167 (outside The Americas)
- FAX: 1-973-882-5155
- Mail: 22 Law Drive, PO Box 2900, Fairfield, NJ 07007-2900
Single and Multi-Site Licensing
Download a copy of the current license agreement. Please note the following multisite license terms:
- Each licensee must have a single manager that signs agreements, issues purchase orders, receives invoices, arranges payment, and handles routine business dealings. ASME will issue invoices and receive payment from only one agent for each license.
- Each licensee must sign the Agreement Form for an ASME Multisite License, which specifies the terms, the number of print/online subscriptions, the number of internet-only subscriptions, and the IP address ranges, which are subject to verification by ASME.
Questions concerning this Agreement may be directed to Warren Adams, Manager, Third Party Sales at AdamsW@asme.org
ASME Online Shop
Subscriptions for individual journals and all ASME products can be ordered online. Visit the ASME Shop.
ASME Digital Collection
Individual Journal Papers can be ordered through the the digital collection. Visit the ASME Digital Collection
Special Member Offer on the ASME Digital Collection
A special Member-Only offer for 50 downloads from the Digital Collection is available. Take advantage of this Special Member Offer.
Mechanical Engineering Magazine
The ASME flagship ME Magazine, is available to both members and non-members. Order
a subscription to Mechanical Engineering Magazine